Okay. I am seriously more excited about a decision I made than I thought I would be! Today I became a Beachbody Coach. Before you dismiss this as just another annoying person trying to sell you something, hear me out on my reasoning.
I’ll try to keep this as brief as possible but if you know me you know I can be rather long winded. 🙂
- I’ve been searching for a way to better connect with those of you who would like to join in on what I do. (Living a healthy lifestyle and focusing on wellness.)
- The programs can give those who may otherwise not know where to begin a healthier lifestyle, an organized starting point in which to cultivate a good relationship with physical and emotional wellness.
- The Beachbody programs Insanity and Turbojam were the first things to get me interested in health and fitness, way back in 2010. 😉
- Being a coach will allow me to grow stronger friendships with like-minded people and to be a part of a “girl’s club”. (Not to say that men aren’t welcomed!)
- Working out along with others will help me to keep my body moving during the colder months when I can’t get outdoors.
- I LOVED owning my own business and I am truly very excited to do it again. I’m really looking forward to growing another, because the journey is where the fun is!
- I get to run this the way I want and I will put emphasis on the areas that are most important in my eyes (not numbers on a scale but how we FEEL in life is what matters most.)
- Lastly offering a product to purchase helps people to stay accountable and focused on their lifestyle changes. If there is anything I’ve learned from previously being a business owner, it’s that people have a greater appreciation for things they pay for.
The thought of becoming a Beachbody coach has crossed my mind on many occasions since I first found the company. Most of the coaches made the business seem flat in emotions and a bit stuffy. It came off as very “sales-y” and that’s just not who I am. I’ve been following a girl online all year who has shown me that you can truly help people, while also growing in yourself, and be successful while doing so. Who would have thought?! I wouldn’t have believed it if it hadn’t been proven by her example. Now she’s my mentor and I cannot wait to learn more from her. (Her name is Laura Verbich if you want to look her up!)
I’m really looking forward to this new journey. I don’t know where it will take me, but I know I’m going somewhere. I also know that you can’t go wrong when your intentions are straight from the heart. Cheers to new beginings and staying wellness focused! Thanks for reading! ❤